- The Waterfalls At Dupont State Park, North Carolina
- Free Trail Gear – Tip #1
- “I Quit!”
- Mount Mitchell Approach Trail
- Lessons I Learned From My Last Hike…
- Another short hike video for you!
- Mount Mitchell Video #2…see Big Tom
- New video from my Mount Mitchell hike and summit!
- Two Men, Two Nights, 3 Summits!
- Enjoying the Nantahala Outdoors Center (NOC)
- Eat This! Light and Healthy Foods For The Trail
- Ticks Attack! How To Protect Yourself and Your Family
- Leave No Trace!
- Water! What’s Lurking In Your Canteen
Category Archives: Clothing
Ticks are on the attack. These little suckers (literally) are most active during the warmer months of the year such as April to September. Of the many different varieties of ticks, only certain ones bite human and spread disease. You … Continue reading